About Nottingham Urology Group
Nottingham Urology Group (NUG) is a collaboration of Nottingham’s principal urology consultants. Our consultants all have specialist NHS practices at Nottingham City Hospital as well as running clinics at The BMI Park Hospital, The Nottingham Spire Hospital, Nottingham Woodthorpe Hospital and the BMI Lincoln Hospital.
Nottingham Urology Group offers
- Cooperative working between 9 urology consultants with different areas of expertise.
- There is a choice of who you want to see, to best suit your needs.
- Subspecialistion, so you can be assured that you are being treated by a true expert.
- Even if your consultant is away, there is always someone on hand who can help.
- A full range of urology services are offered.
Our consultants all have a strong commitment to delivering the highest-quality, personalised treatment to patients with urological problems, and many of them have national roles in research, audit and surgical training. In this section, you can find out more about our Consultants, the hospitals at which they work, and how to book an appointment.